13 ingredients of Love
1. It hurts to love someone but not to be loved in return but what is more painful is to love someone and to never find the courage to let the person know how you feel
2. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right ones so that when we finally meet them we will know how to be grateful for the gift
3. Love is when you take away the feelings, the passion and the romance of a relationship and find out you still care for that person
4. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you and you later find out in he end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go
5. When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been open to us.
6. The best kind of friends is the kind you can just be with, never say a word and then walk away feeling like its the best conversation you have ever had.
7. It is true that we don’t know what we have got until we lose it but its also true that we don’t know what we have been missing until it arrives.
8. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back, don’t expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow in their heart, and if it doesn’t, be contented it grew in yours.
9. There are things in life you will love to hear that you won’t hear it from the person you will like to hear them from but don’t be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who say it from their heart
10. Never say goodbye if you still want to try, never give up if you still feel you can go on. Never say you don’t love a person anymore if can’t let go
11. Love comes to those who still hope, or those that have been disappointed, to those who still believe or those that have been betrayed, to those who still need to love or those that have been hurt before and to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again.
12. It takes only a minute minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
13. Don’t go for looks, they can deceive, don’t go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who really loves and care for you.