- Are you submitting for February Writers Gallery Edition instead? Visit here
Kindly read the guidelines below before submission
- You can submit anytime. We’ll reply you within a week or two about our decision concerning publication.
- We’re pretty cool with previously published works (online only) as long as you tell us where so we can credit them.
- Works in any language are welcomed. But do forward their English translations.
- We accept up to
- Three poems (no line limit)
- Two short stories (not more than 4000 words)
- One article, book review, commentary, or any other piece of writing.
- Submissions are accepted filling the submission form below. But if you’re sending a manuscript or a very large piece of writing, do send as attachment to email@example.com (doc and docx format only. We do not accept pdf). No specification on font style and size.
- You can attach a befitting picture of yours if you so wish and a short biography of not more than 100 words. Please be aware that we hold the right to attach any picture we deem fit unless you have a picture that fits into our desired resolution and graphic strength.
- All themes are accepted.
- We love to bless you with riches upon acceptance but for now we have no money. Sorry!
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.